Skip to main content

Touch Typing: Lesson 1




Following  the lessons learned on SQL, I encountered a website that teaches touch typing and figured if I really want to make the most out of using a computer, I have to use it the most efficient way possible. Although, I already have a decent typing speed, I know I still have a next level in terms of typing speed and so I embark on this journey. I have been into this for four days now finishing two lessons daily. And so, here I am, already at lesson number 8. 


I still have to get back to Alex's lesson on stored procedures. I already had a glimpse and listened to the lesson and found that I have to be mentally prepared for that lesson as I find that lesson really useful in executing commands in SQL particularly in automating some of the commands.


Comments